Me Online vs. Me Offline

When I am online I am very different than my offline self. When I am online I’m very careful about what I say or post. I try to not talk to anyone who I don’t know or let anyone I don’t know follow me on social media. Online I would make stupid comments or make funny jokes, but I always refrain myself from using offensive language or profanity. When I am offline I am sometimes careful about what I say, but I don’t put much attention into it. Offline, I can either be very outgoing or very shy. I am outgoing when I am with my friends, but I am very shy when I am with people I don’t know or just met. Overall my offline self is completely different than my online self.

4 thoughts on “Me Online vs. Me Offline

1. Hi Jaden,
    I’ve never known you on online, but I can sure agree about what you say about yourself offline. Especially with your friends. All you do is talk, talk, and talk which is what you have explained yourself. I guess you can be shy at times, but that is rare. What makes me laugh is the fact that you try to be careful to what you say when you just say it.
    Come check out my blog,
    https://jeremyblye.edublogs.org
    -Jeremy

2. I am also super careful about what I post Jaden. I think that it is important to be careful and not talk to strangers.

3. Well done Jaden. You have to be careful with humour on the internet because what is funny for you and your friends might be very rude for someone in another country.